I ran into the cartoon online and immediately laughed. Ever since I began teaching, I've had dreams where I'm buried alive while trying to keep up with all the work needing to be accomplished. It's usually a cause to leap out of sleep, panic a little, and then say, "Things have to change." They don't, of course, but I can at least pretend they will
"No, no, not the lid! 'banging muffled cries."
I also grilled some chicken for the week, but now have to get more gas to grill the next time. I made it just in time, which was good, because I was slowly talking myself in grabbing some food out (which I hate doing, but if I'm hungry enough, I'm quite convincing).
The 100% rain for the day turned out to be 100% sunny with occasional clouds. I suppose like most of the news we get today that seems inane and impossible, so becomes weather predictions. We're getting the whole package at once.
Okay, Thursday morning. Trash went out last night...time to bring the bin in, drink some coffee, and begin another day.
