Rosie turned a pretty sixty-something so we took her out to BIN for restaurant week. I had mussels and monkfish, although I prefer the way they prepare both when it isn't part of the "special menu." Would have liked the apples to be cooked more for the dessert dish, too, although the ice-cream was flavorful. Also, kudos to Oona for buying ingredients for Manhattans, although I only had time to pre-game one.
I do like being able to eat out every once in a while.
I think I'm ready for Tuesday night. There's not much time to prepare if trapped by meetings so I got the majority of it done before I headed out to enjoy some of the weekend. I wasn't expecting the Action Research to color coordinate so well, even though they are being taught in separate classes.
I'm also excited that I'm getting closer to National Writing Project's Write Out - Write Where We Stand work in October.I think all of us along the shore are glad that the nor'easter is moving away. Karal did get a long walk yesterday, but it's been hard to find spaces within the storm to spent more than a few minutes outdoors.
I think I'm prepared for the meetings today. I will walk Karal, early, before heading to campus so that she can live a lil' of her life, too. I hate the days when I can't get her leashed and out for several miles. Actually, this is also making me realized I've grown to a pattern of where I walk her and I should shake it up some, just for variety.
Yep, another Monday, but the last of September. We're 4 weeks in now so it's all becoming routine, except when back-to-back-to-back meetings are called.
Here's to another week in 3...2....1.
Congratulations, Louisville...took you a bit to warm up in game 3, but all the sets went to you for the match. Love watching volleyball until the basketball season starts.

