I guess they didn't. By the time I got home the skies opened up, the winds were crazy, and the booms and lights of fireworks were replaced by the storm. We need the rain. I welcome that. I also have invited the cooler temperatures, too, to return. It looks like they will be with us for a few weeks.
When I stated my day, I noticed the first cosmo bud looked like it wanted to kick open. By the time I left for the afternoon to feed others, she was like, "Yo, world. I am here." I love the colors they get...almost doesn't seem real.
Today will be full-fledged physical Crandall, as all rooms need to be set up for the summer programs. Lord knows Monday is crazy enough welcoming the kids. The first days are the hardest days.
I had to laugh last night because during the storms, the front door flew open and Karal jumped. Instead of barking, she flew into my hip and remained there the entire night. I would have thought she'd attack in such a situation. Nope. She came to me for safety and comfort. It was somewhat comical.
Alright. Time for Sunday on campus. Have a great 3rd-day of the holiday.
