We'll be in two labs this week: Little Lab for Big Imaginations I and Novel Writing - Character Matters. Obviously we're featuring The Sea of Lemon Trees across programs, but we're also using Poetry Comics, Ambrosia Lee Drops the Mic, and Force of Nature...simply because they will give us much bang for our buck. Amazing books this year and I say it's definitely intentional on the 13th iteration (I need to write all of this up...I say it every year).
Max, Emmi, and I when out to Sweet Basil for dinner. As soon as Max suggested Thai, I knew I was on board. I wanted Pad Thai, and even though I planned to save half for lunch today, I couldn't resist simply pigging out at the restaurant.
They're calling for pouring rain, so it will be an interesting morning getting everyone settled into the right locations. I just hope it isn't a downpour. Off I go...wish us luck!
