I spent most of the day closing out the summer programs that just were, and keeping contact with parents saying goodbye and parents coming in. I'm thankful for the Little Lab team: Max, Emmi, Scarlett, and Genesis, who were on top of the writing and videotaping all week, including the commercials the little labbers wrote. It's tedious work, but pays off in the end. By the time I finished with that, I needed to get outside for a walk. It was one of those day with all the seasons in one. The humidity couldn't figure out what it wanted to be.
I think the biggest accomplishment of the day, however, was actually grocery shopping for my house. I've been buying for the summer programs and haven't wrapped my head around ordering for my house, too. That is why I attempted the Potato Aloo, to see if I could match the spices I always love. Naan and Indian Butter Chicken, coupled with the potatoes, are beyond favorable. We did well. I will give myself a B/B+ for the first time.
I believe today is a repetition of yesterday in terms of weather. I also know it is warming up this week which is always a joy (sarcasm...I like the cooler temperatures). I need to grill and meal prep for five days. I need to repot indoor plants with fresher soil. I need to clean the garage.
So, off I go.
