While the older kids had fancier ice cream, I went with our week's theme and gave them Lemon Ice. Both groups presented material and celebrated their accomplishments.
The day ended, we cleaned, I gave Mateo a ride home, and then I went Pam's with leftover pizza, so I could get Karal out of the house. She loves any chance she can get to be out of the house...she hates being excluded.
Came home. Chitunga called and we caught up, and I vegged out. I plan on vegging more today. Perhaps a little weed-whacking (if it's not raining) and that's about it. I need to clear my head so when Sunday rolls around I can think about all needing to be done for Monday.
Luigi's does a nice lemon ice, but once you've had Micalizzi's, it's hard to have anything as delicious (and it's a local thing). Laughing. They were on sale at Stop-n-Shop and worked just fine.
