I sent her 150 notebook stickers for her students, with a little branding. Da Sistah Marys is her company name, as they doo-dads popular amongst high school kids. The flowers are simply to match her personality.
I spent the early part of the day cleaning and working on a sabbatical application before heading to campus to do another glance of cleanup in DSB and moving materials to my office. It was as dead as always, but I did run into Michelle and Beth on separate occasions.
Karal and I got a long, hot walk in before I couldn't take it any longer and Googled When Is THIS Humidity Going to Break? Turns out that it is breaking tonight, thankfully. It's always weird when it's in the 70s but you are drenched from walking around the block.
In the evening, we took Anne Campbell out for another dinner, this time with Deena, so the celebration for her retirement continues. Word is that all is well on the Homefront, although mom is readjusting to two aides a day, instead of one, and I guess Casey has been spending the night, too. I imagine mom is tired from the stay at the hospital and will likely need a few days rest.
I'm actually looking forward to a humid-less day with blue skies, as rain is the forecast for several days, but not today. I want finish yard work and to tackle the garage, too.
I'm shaking my head thinking that Nohea is on day two of her teaching career. I'm already exhausted for her.
