The same is true for the trees behind the homes from across the street. Fascinating to me, as I began running these streets in high school and walking them today, I still like to notice what is new...what's the same...who cares for their homes, and who has let them go. For a while, I was worried about the area, but it seems those who keep up their homes are back on the rise and taking care of business. Still, there are those locations that you know need some tender love and care. Of course, it's also interesting to see that my father's obsessed green lawn (although still mowed way more than it should be) is dandelions and crab grass now...not the lush green he always used to compete with.
The Cynde/Mike bush, too, has formed into an odd block by the wooden fence that will one day completely fall over or be taken by earthworms and bugs. I believe it's been replaced once, just like the Vera tree out front. The replacement is still getting its roots settled.
And I wish I knew what was causing my eyes to water and burn, and my nose to sneeze excessively. It could be dust, but that seems very odd, as I'm not seeing excessive dust. I'm getting the same burn I used to get when visiting my Grannie Annie's in Hamilton. I can't get enough eyedrops into them.
Made progress yesterday with CWP work...getting there. Crock potted chicken and walked the dog. Better than the previous days bed-ridden exhaustion. Onward, Friday. Here's to the day ahead.
Meanwhile, I hope Chitunga and Alyssa have a nice stay on Mount Pleasant in Stratford. It's only for a night before they head to Amagansett, but I'm sure Karal would like to greet them! Ha!
