Yesterday, I prepped for the week, and then got it in my head I wanted salmon and scallops, which we served over linguini. It was a fantastic dinner, but also a reminder that the work week has returned and such gatherings will occur until it's all over.
Karal has new toys (she does betters with the scrunch ones over the squeaky one). They last longer, and I liked that the fox and the deer came in a package together. She's been carrying them, one by one, all over the house.
Used my Big Y points to get gas and saved a dollar a gallon. It still cost more than it did a year ago, but it was $20 cheaper than what I've been paying.
Slow weekend with an aim to lay low as much as possible. My mind needs the quiet and I appreciate how peaceful my house can be.
Now for the last week of Ubuntu Academy. We got this.
