I arrived at 10:30, after walking Karal, and I missed the bread! It was all good though, because I got a medley of desserts before meeting Leo and Bev at the beach. It's been a minute since I found time to hit the beach, as weekends have been miserable for over a year. There was a nice breeze and, surprisingly, there weren't that many people there.
We stayed a couple of hours, then headed onto our own ways. I came home to try to nap, but it just resulted in closed eyes for a few minutes. It did put me in a slow mood, so I simply mowed the lawn and laid low. I had to order another charger and batteries for the weed whacker, and I look forward to when it arrives.
The dessert medley was delicious, and there's more left over (glad I left it at Pam's though, so I didn't get into it at home).
