Sunday was a low-key day as the guests slept in and I had time to write in the morning. I visited Jerry at 10:30 for a haircut, walked home, and then proceeded to game-plan the day. Dave went to get bagels and was readying to play pickle ball at the park with Ish, Ger wanted to walk 20 miles towards the rising sun, and I simply took Karal for our own. Then the World Cup came on and I began to meal prep for the posse.
We ate in rounds but everyone was fed. Laundry was done. Dishes were put away.
My day will start early because I never made it to campus this weekend to set up for the three literacy labs operating simultaneously. The good news is that we'll be eating at the Tully and that's a big relief, as we don't need to chase the younger writers around lunch. Older kids tend to recreate on their own time, unless we do team building activities with them.
I'm excited to see In All Things in action and to meet them, the college essay kids and this year's crop of Ubuntu. Also great to have Val back on Mt. Pleasant, as she came to reunite with Dave and Ish.
Okay. Another inhalation. We got this.
