I opted to make the Crandall special, triggering Lossine to call me from Syracuse wondering where his bowl was. I spent most of the day shopping and cooking, but only after finishing the summary of the Little Labs that just were. Great week, and the montage is what I'm truly after.
We were doing the math and it was three years ago when we were all together in May, when Ger spoke at a Writing Our Lives Conference. He also came to Justin's wedding to Juliet (and now they have Juniper...the latest extension of family in Memphis). Nothing sits still.
Missing form this photograph is Ishmael who was playing online game with friends. Karal, of course, was central to the evening driving everyone nuts for attention.
We had a rainy Saturday a many storms when through. I was thankful for a day of cleaning before welcoming guests and doing the entertaining thing.
Always love having company and to share Mt. Pleasant with friends. The time flies too fast. Way too fast. And changes come much too quickly.
