It's funny to see exhausted parents trying to celebrate themselves when their life is all daughter-encompassing. It was an evening of K-Pop, Demon Hunters, and many animated bits for kids. I pulled out my summer bag of goods and for a solid hour we had a sing along and performing. Ania isn't speaking much but she sings to every tune with her own words. Something tells me she'll have Pam and Kaitlyn's zest for performance.
Best part of their anniversary dinner is they were home by 8, ready to go to bed. Hilarious.
I'm working on reports today before heading to campus for a Fairfield Volleyball game. I know Sunday is supposed to be a wash, so it's best to get as much outdoor time as possible.
That was fun last night...reminds me of the years with Jacob and Sean while Casey and Dave were out partying. The years 2 to 5 are simply precious...the entertainment comes in every direction as you follow their imaginations.
Also glad to report that Karal and Rico went four hours without incident...just excited to see their owners. Karal's always like, "I've had enough. Take me home."
Prayers up to CNY as the health-stuff keeps fluttering in crazy from all directions. Hoping all settles soon.
